BETAMATE 1640US PAIL 20KG 4.148 GAL
BETAMATE 1640US PAIL 20KG
Betamate 1640US is a one component, heat curing, epoxy based adhesive developed especially for the body shop. Betamate 1640US is used in the car to increase the operation durability, crash performance, and the body stiffness.
- Excellent process and storage stability
- Excellent adhesion to all types of automotive steels and pretreated aluminum.
- Provides stiffness and crash stability to the entire car body
- Compatible with the electrocoating process
- Highly wash resistant
- Up to 60 days open time in the uncured bondy at a climate from 18C/30%RH to 23C/50%RH
50.00 lbs per EA