URALITE FH1270 Part A Quart
Item #: FRFH1270AQT
URALITE FH1270 A/B is a two-component, non-toxic, high solids, thermosetting polyurethane film. This material is used as an insulating compound for coating printed circuit assemblies.
FH1270 A/B is a resilient coating designed to protect against moisture, mold, dust, corrosion and other extreme environmental stresses.
- Designed for brush application or spraying.
- Well suited for coating SMT or through-hole printed circuit boards.
- Outstanding long term hydrolytic stability & electrical properties, for extended reliability life.
- Superior short-term humidity and 48-hour pressure cooker exposure testing.
- Non-conductive, non-corrosive.
- High Impact Strength Low viscosity, unfilled material.
- This material meets Raytheon Spec HMS 16-1847, Type II, Class 1, * High solids conformal coating application.
- Contains UV tracer.
2.35 lbs per EA
Out of Stock
UOM : EA
Add to Quote