FH2330-B URALITE 5-GALLON 42#
HB FULLER EPOLITE FH2330-B 5-GALLON 42#
EPOLITE FH-2330B epoxy hardener is a reddish brown-black, odorless, liquid or crystallized solid which returns to liquid at 150F. EPOLITE FH-2330B Hardener is a stable 100% aromatic curing agent for epoxy resins capable of exceptional high performance. With high functionality aromatic resins and an adequate cure cycle, the polymer physical properties are greatly improved over that of most available epoxy systems at elevated working temperatures.
- Contains no methylene dianiline or aniline derivatives. Low toxicity. Rabbit skin test: Draize rating – 1.08 (very mild irritant).
- Insoluble in water; insensitive to air or moisture exposure.
- Compatible with all aromatic and most alicyclic resins.
- Very low vapor pressure; no fuming or outgassing during cure, no water or volatiles involved.
- The pH range of 6.5-7.0 has no effect on alkaline or acidic sensitive surfaces.
- Low and predictable exotherm; viscosity buildup during cure can be programmed.
- Excellent wetability for fabrics and fibers, especially glass, graphite, Kevlar and Boron.
- In combination with novalacs and other high performance resins and a high temperature cure schedule, a non-functional, highly crosslinked resin is developed that is not attacked by any normal chemical reagents and demonstrates excellent strength at temperatures in excess of 400F.
- EPOLITE FH-2330B does not contain any functional hydroxyl groups and the water absorption of cured resins is low.
50 lbs per EA