BONDERLUBE WDD, Drum
BONDERLUBE WDD is a lubricant for drawing carbon steel wire and rod. It is used over copper or liquor coated as well as phosphated or pickled only, steel wire and rod, both in wet and dry drawing applications.
BONDERLUBE WDD coatings improve drawing by:
- Facilitating pick-up of dry drawing soaps.
- Deterring removal in wet drawing machines due to “wash off.”
- Improving die life.
- Increasing yield through lower scrap rate.
- Offering very good corrosion resistance.
- Allowing for faster drawing speeds.
350 lbs per EA