2 INCHES x 72 YARDS RED
TESA TAPE 61126 2 INCHES x 72 YARDS RED
tesa® 61126 is a premium polyester tape with a high temperature resistant silicone adhesive. Due to the high coating weight it ensures a secure bond even to rough or irregular surfaces. The excellent temperature resistance makes it suitable for high demanding applications such as masking during powder coating, autoclave bonding operations during composite production or or wave soldering processes. The dark red colour ensures tape visibility at first sight and also automatic detection.
tesa® 61126 is recommend for masking during powder coating, bonding and splicing of non-polar material, high temperature exposure and bonding operations during composite production.
- Long term high temperature resistance (220°C / 7h or 200°C / 24h)
- Secure bonding even on non-polar materials or irregular surface
- Removable in one piece without leaving residues
- Excellent visibility and contrast
- Very good workability due to adjusted unwinding force